Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We consider you as part of our family at Port Hacking Osteopathy and therefore your safety and care remains our highest priority.
As we are in the business of caring for people and in the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I’d like to assure you that the procedures undertaken here, will provide you with a safe and hygienic environment during treatment.
The practices implemented for your protection.
- Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each patient interaction
- Daily cleaning of treatment rooms and sterilisation of treatment equipment
- Access to single-use disposable items such as hand wipes, surgical masks (if required)
- Fresh clean supply of single-use gowns and availability of hand sanitiser station
- Daily high grade disinfectant cleaning of all high-touch areas including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
The virus is most likely spread through:
- close contact with an infectious person
- contact with droplets from an infected person’s cough or sneeze
- touching objects or surfaces (like doorknobs or tables) that have cough or sneeze droplets from an infected person and then touching your mouth or face.
If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we ask that you to refrain from making an appointment at this time. Please follow the Australian Government’s guidelines on self-isolation, and call the National Coronavirus Help Line on 1800 020 080 for further instruction.
All recommended precautions have been taken to ensure we continue to be available and present for you when you need us.
We are proud to provide our key care and support and we will continue to do our best to serve you during this difficult time.
Thanks for your continuing trust and confidence. We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and well.
(and if it’s at all possible, during these trying times, please try to remember to….)